|Tonight's Canaccord Cup #2 has been cancelled - 2012-07-14|
Due to a Severe Thunderstorm Watch issued by Environment Canada, we will not be running the second Canaccord Cup event tonight. Since the OCA lighning policy could potentially hold the race for at least 30 minutes if invoked, we feel that there wouldn't be enough time to hold the event shoud a stormfront move into Mississauga at any point during the evening. Add to that the severe heatwave in the region right now, it would be generally unsafe to proceed. We will update you as to how the series will be reconciled moving forward. Have a safe evening everyone!
The Midweek Team